Find information on Today's Top Manufacturers of Travel Trailers!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RVing and gas prices

I don’t know about you, but I have to swallow hard every time I pull into a gas station.
Like almost everyone today who has a powered vehicle, bicycles and Mopeds excluded, I have to check the bank account and credit card balance before unhinging that spout and pouring fuel into my truck.

It’s a little worse than normal in my case because in the back of my truck I have a camper that resists wind. and adds to the torment of driving anywhere these days.
I tell myself I’m saving a lot of money every day by cooking my own meals and at night I can crawl into the bunk and get a good night’s sleep.

So, I decided I better check out some rv reviews to make sure I could find the best possible choice for buying an rv that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg when it came to fueling my recreational vehicle.

It does make sense in a lot of ways, depending on how much time I spend driving and how long I stay in one place in pursuit of fishing opportunities or just camping by a quiet pond to enjoy the summer weather.

I began this a few years back with a 22-foot Class C motorhome. That was when gas was not so much a consideration as it was a means to an end. Read more....

No comments: